US 2014 Tour Announced

More News

Hi again everyone,

I am beyond thrilled to announce the first leg of my “Shine On Tour” – the US 2014 Tour dates! We will be kicking it off in beautiful Seattle, WA, on June 20th and performing in 29 different cities across 19 states. You can check out all the tour dates and on sale dates on the updated tour page here.

Singing Live I have received exactly 14,166 personalized tour city requests from fans in just a few months, and I am deeply honoured and humbled by the enormous interest and kind messages from all of you. I truly wish I could come to every city and the US tour is just the first leg of my upcoming touring season.

Thank you for being part of Shine On and hope to see you soon!

Xo, sarah #ShineOn

TO VISIT THE UPDATED TOUR PAGE PLEASE CLICK HERE!

44 Responses to US 2014 Tour Announced

1. Virginia 19 days ago

So happy you are coming to C’ville Sarah!
    “Shine On” is a gr8 listen. Love all your music, look forward to the 27th!

2. Katy Boyd 86 days ago

See you in New Orleans!!! I can’t wait!!!

Hug | Like | Reply
  3. See you in New York Sarah Beacon theater on the 24th and in Philly at the Mann theater! I can’t wait! Sing on Sarah! You Are the Best!

Hug | Likes (1) | Reply
  4. Sarah and Alannis wow that would be an interesting show :)

Hug | Like | Reply
  5. I wanted to respond to Merideths question about the meet and greet. Hi I had a meet and greet with Sarah in Vermont and I can honestly tell u it is Soooooo worth it! It was one of the best days of my life. :) she was so kind and she really cares about her fans I spent at least 10 minutes or more with her and it is such a special moment! I still have the pic in my house :)

6. Merideth 134 days ago

Sarah,
    I’m curious about your meet & greet tickets – most artists that have them you only can spend 1 minute with to get something signed and get a picture. Can you let us know more specifics about timing and how long we would get to spend?

7. michael 134 days ago

Services charges for PDX are ridiculous. 12.51 per ticket plus a 1.50 fee. C’mon there has to be a better venue that does not gauge the customer. This is a 1/4 of the ticket prices. Just seems pretty silly.

Hug | Like | Reply
  8. When your done with the USA leg of the tour, please come back home girl (to Canada) and bring Alanis with you, two of THE BEST female voices in the business. In the meantime I’ll drive down to Mpls to see you on the first leg.

Hug | Like | Reply
  9. Do you come in France or Europe ?
    Thanks

Hug | Likes (1) | Reply
  10. So the meet and greet for Portland – what date and time does that go on sale? Is it the same date as the regular tickets? I cannot even believe this is an option and I am so super excited to just say THANK YOU for years of so much amazing music.

11. Are you coming to Australia-hope so

Hugs (1) | Like | Reply
  12. Vancouver???? Canadian dates????

Hug | Like | Reply
  13. I have been anxiously awaiting this new album. I’m a little disappointed that as a Canadian artist, Sarah is not kicking off her tour in our home country :(

Hug | Like | Reply
  14. Sad to see that you won’t be comming to Utah, I’ve always wanted to see you preform your amazing music in person.

15. Kelly alfax Ann 140 days ago

loving your music is so easy… can’t go to US tour but expecting yoour new music & live news/clip … anything about your music… I really hope to see your live performance soon … somewhere I can go… God bless you! Shine on you! take care…

Hugs (2) | Like | Reply
  16. so gutted thats there isnt even one uk date

Hug | Like | Reply
  17. Sarah’s coming to LA!!!! :) I’m so elated! This will be my first Sarah McLachlan concert!! :) :D Can’t wait for this! And I can’t wait to hear ‘Shine On’ to be released in May looking forward to the new music!

Hug | Like | Reply
  18. So sad that there isn’t a northern Florida show. Nothing really even close to FL besides MAYBE New Orleans but that’s a distance. Really hoping to see something in near Pensacola, FL your last show here was AMAZING. Fingers crossed.

19. Susan Dagnese 141 days ago

Welcome back to Berkeley!

Hug | Like | Reply
    • did you get tickets ? i do not have a code to order them. can you help? thanks

Hug | Like | Reply
  20. Please come to Germany! Leipzig or Berlin would be great!

Hugs (3) | Like | Reply
  21. Just tried to get on mailing list for pre-sale tickets and couldn’t? I have to go to New Orleans Aug 1st!!!

22. DonnaMarie H. 141 days ago

I am so glad I will be able to see you in Santa Barbara, I saw you in Santa Ynez in Feb 2011 For The Laws of Illusions, and it was one my of dreams come true to finally see you in person.. Thank you for another dream come true for me Sarah.. I wish I could do the Meet and Greet, but maybe one day <3 I am just thrilled to be able to see you perform again.

Hugs (2) | Like | Reply
    • Ms Caley 141 days ago

Happy for you Donna, I know what she means to you and your long journey back to good health. Love every moment as I know you will cherish.

Hugs (3) | Like | Reply
      • Ms Caley 140 days ago

Thanks ! i got us tickets as soon as they came live here at 10 am site was not working at Tickmaster, said none available no seats at all. So waited and tried a wee bit later when it was working. I did not get as close as i wanted pretty far away but bought best high priced seats we could the $106. I so wanted the VIP seats and photo, but with all that’ has been going on, we just couldn’t swing it. I am happy to see her. One day i will have the Dream come true and get s photo with her. Just to see her, Will be a Bucket List marked off

Hugs (3) | Like | Reply
    • DonnaMarie H. 140 days ago

I appreciate you doing this for me, any seat I am thankful for. Just pray now no more surgeries pop up.. I need some time off from all this stuff, and our dream fulfilled. Like you said we will one day get a VIP seat so we can meet her. :)

Hugs (1) | Like | Reply
  23. Kristin L. Andersen 141 days ago

Since you write “the first leg” I really hope that the second leg includes Norway and Oslo! We would love to have you back here again. I have turned so many friends into Sarah McLachlan-lovers, and would really love to take them to a consert with you!

24. Jeffrey 141 days ago

You are one of my favorite Canadian artist out there!

Come back to Columbia, MD! I really missed your concert back in summer 2012

25. Timothy Whittar 141 days ago

The us tour dates that were just announced. will that be all for the u.s. or will more dates be added later for the u.s. ???????

Hugs (2) | Like | Reply
    • I am also curious about this. I WILL be going somewhere to see you. But I don’t know if I should wait for something closer or go ahead and plan a road trip! Also, did any city “win” solely from fan requests? Just curious!

Hug | Like | Reply
  26. South Florida please!!!! We miss you. It’s been too long!!!

Hug | Like | Reply
  27. If there’s any way you can make a stop in Las Vegas pleasee do!!! I’d love to see you perform live, it’s on my bucket list ;-) Plus, I know your show will do really well here, especially if it’s at a more intimate venue, such as The Joint at the Hard Rock- Ahhh that would be perfect! :D Just some food for thought on your way out of Tahoe :)

28. kari franklin 141 days ago

Another vote for Florida! There’s a great deal of Sarah fans down here in Florida. PLEASE MAKE A STOP IN FLORIDA! :-)

Hugs (2) | Like | Reply
    • miss m. turner 141 days ago

Yes, yes, yes!! Please add a Florida date to the tour!

29. Doug Clark 141 days ago

I just found out that Sarah is touring and am so excited that she’s including a date in St. Louis. I have always wanted to see Sarah in concert! This is wonderful news!

Hug | Like | Reply
  30. I’m gonna add another request. Please come to germany. I had the pleasure to see You 2004 in Hamburg and I want it again so badly! I love Your music!

Hugs (1) | Like | Reply
  31. Tommy Williams 142 days ago

COME TO FLORIDA! There is an AMAZING historic theater (oldest in Florida) called The Florida Theater in Jacksonville, FL! BEAUTIFUL and ornate theater with amazing acoustics – PERFECT for you! I haven’t seen you since the Possession Tour in 1994! PLEASE COME HERE! :D

• miss m. turner 141 days ago

Yes, PLEASE come to Florida!! I was lucky enough to see you in Orlando and Tampa on two different tours but it’s been such a long time. Artists so rarely come here but there are so many of us who would love to see amazing shows like this!

32. Ben Wcislek 142 days ago

so glad to see your back in my home town, and where i live now. maybe i’ll make it to two shows this year.

33. Doug Houston 142 days ago

Disappointed that no shows in Florida! :-(

Hugs (2) | Like | Reply
  34. Steve Hawkins 142 days ago

I am new to Sarah McLachlan and I am 60. So when I watch her you tube video Angel, with 19 million views….WOW!. So I feel very fortunate to be attending Sarah’s upcoming show in Portland in March.

Hugs (1) | Like | Reply
  35. Lucy Brown 142 days ago

Great to see you touring again. But when are you finally going to come to London, UK??!! X

Hugs (1) | Like | Reply
  36. Kelly Blake 142 days ago

Looking forward to seeing Sarah McLachlan shine again in Atlanta! Hope she has a cellist playing with her too!