Shine on album Premiere on Parade.com

More News

Shine OnCan’t wait another two weeks to hear Sarah’s new album Shine On? We can’t either! Parade.com will be streaming for those living in the USA Shine On in its entirety this Saturday, April 26 through May 5th.

This exclusive premiere will feature all 11 songs featured on the album before the May 6th release date. Love what you hear? Let Sarah know on Facebook and Twitter!

Shine On is available for pre-order through iTunes, Amazon and Target. Reserve your copy today!

19 Responses to Shine on album Premiere on Parade.com

1. Well I am waiting for a hard copy of the CD so heavens knows when that’ll arrive in Oz . Can even get to listen to Monsters here. The link of the website just goes woops we can not supply this song but hey listen to some other shite. Anyway, I will hear it all in good time. if this CD is as half as good as Laws of Illusion, I will love it. If there is a song as good as Out of Tune I’ll be sold.

Hug | Like | Reply
  2. Thanks for the full album preview! Sarah is excellent as usual. Placing my pre-order today!

Hugs (1) | Like | Reply
  3. I’d love to listen to “Shine On”, but “people where I live are not allowed to listen”. Sarah is Canadian for heaven’s sake!

• Jonathan 176 days ago

Still not available to Canadians as of today (Sunday). I think it’s only meant to be for US only, although the main post doesn’t say.

Hug | Like | Reply
    • Hi Verna, the Parade.com premier is unfortunately a USA only feature and no full album stream is scheduled for Canada yet. We are doing everything we can to find ways to include Canadians and the rest of the word in the promotional efforts – the album sampler with a pre-view of all the new songs is available worldwide here: http://ow.ly/wapvm

Thank you for your patience and for being a loyal Sarah fan!

• Jonathan 176 days ago

Thank you for all your efforts. We know you’re doing your best. It can be difficult to navigate those restrictions that aren’t in our control. Last time, for Laws of Illusion, Sarah made that full album available for streaming on her Facebook for a limited time in a ‘Listening Party’-style format page. Perhaps that’s an idea!

4. Jonathan 177 days ago

Saw that this site here (same as above) is streaming it as of today, but only for US citizens.

Will the streaming be available to Canadians on Sun. Apr. 27? Thanks :)

Hug | Like | Reply
    • Hi Jonathan, the parade.com stream will not be available in Canada – the album sampler on youtube is the best way to pre-view the new songs http://ow.ly/wapvm . Sarah’s homepage also has the full single and a preview of Monsters and Beautiful Girl sarahmclachlan.com

• Jonathan 176 days ago

I figured. Unfortunately, this information wasn’t clear in the main post above, so I wanted to ask. Thanks for understanding and I saw your other reply above to another commenter. :)

Hug | Likes (1) | Reply
  5. Jennifer 178 days ago

So excited (: can’t wait to hear the new album . I’ve loved Sarah for 20 years and have been anxiously awaiting her new album . Shine On Sarah (: (: xoxoxo

Hugs (1) | Like | Reply
  6. yup me too! I’m so excited with the album. I heard the 3 songs and so far i loved it. And tnx for adding the song “whats it gonna take” because the song is underrated, its a beautiful song actually. Im gonna buy this album for sure.

7. Chris Archuleta 179 days ago

I love the two I have heard thus far. Just another amazing album and you really have outdone yourself once again…. Thank you for you. Awesome! The early preview is so exciting. May 6th is too far away!!!!

Hug | Like | Reply
  8. Excellent. I have something to do on Sunday now! I am also glad that ‘What’s It Gonna Take’ is on the new album. I’ve fallen in love with that song since Sarah posted it online last year.

Hug | Like | Reply
  9. The weariness of our ears will soon be free.. the emotion you evoke in your music is something we will never get tired of. Very Excited to hear your new material!.
    “Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination
    and life to everything.”
    ― Plato

Hug | Likes (2) | Reply
  10. leslie finke 179 days ago

So grateful for the song les

Hug | Like | Reply
  11. I can’t wait to hear the album. Love all Sarah’s music!

12. Kelly alfax Ann 179 days ago

so happy! thanks for being together with people like me in this 21century. take care!

Hug | Like | Reply
  13. this is awesome i cannot wait to but it at Target <3 digging "Monsters"!!

14. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!